Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stress is a Pain in My Hip

This week has been super stressful despite not having to work that much. It's all been personal stress, the most fun kind. First I'm trying to plan a long distance bridal shower which is really hard to do! Trying to get my scattered friends together in one place at a specific time has been difficult, but it is finally all set. But its a different day then I thought it would be when I booked my flight so I had to deal with trying to change the flight, but its ridiculously expensive, like twice the original ticket so I've checked out other earlier flights and I'm going to show up super early for one that looks fairly empty and try to get on. Wish me luck! 
I wish that was the worst of my problems, but my boyfriend, "Michael". I'm leaving for school soon and we'll have to do long-distance to stay together. We've both done it before and its not fun. So we've been talking a lot about what to do and its mostly been upsetting. I'm also thinking about where its all going due to the bridal shower and since he can't give me a straight answer its making me obsess over it, as I tend to do.
So what does this have to do with my fibro and vulvodynia? Well stress just makes the pain worse! Mainly the fibro right now, which is making my hips and knees ache. I'm also having more trouble than usual trying to sleep, which gives me more stress, which gives me more pain! Its a crazy vicious cycle. I have another rheumatologist appointment next week where I'll find out if I also have lupus or not (hopefully not) and maybe get some more ideas on what to do. I thought summer was supposed to be a relaxing time!

3 comments:

  1. I hope this helps, we've made a list of Fibro Treatments and how successful they are with pain relief
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I will definitely check that out, I could use a little relief right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete