Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In the beginning

I've been suffering from vulvodynia (more specifically vulvar vestibulitis) officially for four years now, although I expect I have always had it and just didn't know. I've also got depression, anxiety, and most recently diagnosed fibromyalgia! Yay! Now that I have diagnoses for most of my medical problems it would be nice to find a solution to them. Right now the depression and anxiety are thankfully under control with medication, but the fibro and VV are not. That means I'm tried pretty much all the time, my joints randomly hurt some days but not others, and my lady parts have pretty much always hurt on contact. This blog is going to chronicle my struggles with trying to treat all of these things and figure out my life in general (I'm going back to school this fall). I'm just tired of keeping all of these things in and only talking about them to doctors, my mom, and the bf, who unfortunately can't really relate. Hopefully I'll be able to connect with other women out there with similar problems and we can help each other get through it (man why is being a woman so difficult?). I'll post more on my background later but if you want to talk/whine/bitch/compare notes on these conditions you can e-mail me at bustedbajingo@gmail.com (extra props if you know where the name comes from). 
BB

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete